- DRYER SHEETS – Tape them up behind the air conditioning vent
- WHITE DISTILLED VINEGAR – Pour some in a bowl, put in the middle of the room. Its going to absorb all the nasty orders in the room.
- FABRIC SOFTENER – Dilute it with water and spray it on the couch, curtain sheets, any where you want. it wont leave stains.
- MEN’S STICK DEODORANT – Cut it up into little tiny cubes and place it in places like sock drawer or may in with the towels or some places that get a little musty. It absorbs orders. You can also place it on tin foils.
- VANILLA – Take a cotton ball, really saturate it with vanilla, place it in a dish and your whole room smells like vanilla. You can use it in your vacuum bag as well and you rug is going to smell like vanilla.
- COFFEE – Pour some coffee powder into a filter paper and just leave that out in your room. It really absorbs orders and it also make you feel like your having your morning coffee all day.
- CINNAMON – Place a cinnamon stick in a sauce pan and fill it with water. Get it to a boil and then keep it on low simmering. Fill up the sauce pan with water if required. You can also add some pieces of green apple in it. You can replace the cinnamon if you don’t like the smell of it with any citrus fruit peels.
%d bloggers like this: