- 125g digestive biscuits
- 75g soft butter
- 300g cream cheese
- 60g icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 250ml double cream
- 1 x 284g jar St Dalfour Rhapsodie de Fruit Black Cherry Spread
METHOD Serves: 6-8
- Blitz the biscuits in a food processor until beginning to turn to crumbs, then add the butter and whiz again to make the mixture clump.
- Press this mixture into a 20cm springform tin; press a little up the sides to form a slight ridge.
- Beat together the cream cheese, icing sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice in a bowl until smooth.
- Lightly whip the double cream, and then fold it into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon the cheesecake filling on top of the biscuit base and smooth with a spatula. Put it in the fridge for 3 hours or overnight.
- When you are ready to serve the cheesecake, unmould it and spread the black cherry over the top.