- Take the container you are going to use and fill it with soil and pack it down lightly.
- Make sure the container has good drainage.
- Use your finger to make a hole about the size of your bamboo plant.
- Put the bamboo into that hole.
- Lightly pack the soil around the plant.
- Give it a decent drink of water, enough to make the soil moist.
- The plant is sensitive to chlorine and fluoride. Use filtered, distilled or rain water to water it and it will do better.
Abu Hurayrah recorded: ‘The whole Earth has been created a place of worship, pure and clean.’ (Muslim)
Hakim ibn Hizan recorded: ‘O Hakim, these riches are green and sweet for whoever takes them with out greed; they are a source of blessing. But they are not blessed for him who seeks them out of greed. He is like the one who eats but is not filled.’ (Bukhari)
‘Whoever plants a tree and diligently looks after it until it matures and bears fruit, Allah the Most Glorious will count as charity for him anything for which its fruits are used.’ (Ahmad)
Anas b.Malik recorded: ‘If a Muslim plants a tree or sows a field and humans and beasts and birds eat from it, all of it is love on his part.’ (Bukhari)